The Pythagorean Theorem
I think that you can use the Pythagorean Theorem in a real life situation.Such as:
Sarah traveled 3 miles West to school.After school she walked 4 miles South to the Library.Sarah's favorite show was going to start in 10 minutes.She wanted to get home quickly,so she decided to take a short cut through the forest.Sarah wants to know how many miles she has to walk through a short cut in the forest.Therefore,the Pythagorean Theorem can be used in a real life situation because Sarah can just use the Pythagorean Theorem formula to find the missing side length,which is the Hypotenuse in her case.

3 Comments:
Hi Julissa :)
I really enjoyed reading your blog. You gave a very good example on how to use the pythagorean theorem in real life. I like how you used math vocabulary like "hypotenuse" and "pythagorean theorem."
p.s i like the backround on your blog :)
I'm happy you enjoyed my blog.I think your blogs are also good.
i think it was good,I liked the way she explained herself.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home