Verticle Angles
Congruent means when 2 things are alike in shape or size.I know when I have vertical angles when I see a pair of congruent angles that are opposite.A quadrilateral is a polygon with four sides.If I had a quadrilateral and I only know one of the measures of one of the angles, I think I could find all of the other angle measures.I can find the other angle measures by first finding the measure of the first angles supplementary side.I can also find the vertical because all vertical angles that are opposite of each other measure the same.

2 Comments:
HEY JULISSA
I LIKE THE WAY YOU EXPLAINED CONGRUENT. I THINK YOU SHOULD ADD MORE DETAILS TO WHAT IS A QUADRILATERAL!! BUT BESIDES THAT GREAT JOB!! =]]
MAGGIE
I'm glad I explained myself well enough for you to understand what I said.Your write about the quadrilateral thing though,i forgot.Your blogs are good too.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home