Monday, March 9, 2009

The Day Before The Event

I feel kind of scared about the math test tomorrow and Wednesday because it's very important for me to pass.I think i feel this way because this test determines if I am going to pass.I like math, and I think 8th grade math isn't as hard as 7th grade math.I think a good project we could do in math is a to create a math problem for your partner to solve and see if they have the same answer as you.I think High school will be O.K. for me.One thing i am confident about in high school is that i will make lots of friends and I am smart so I am set.Something I think I need to improve on is measurement.I need to improve on my measurement because I don't know the table measurements, like 3 cups = ? ounces.Stuff like that.3 academic goals I would like to accomplish are to do well on the Math test and to get into a good high school and to pass all of my other tests like the social studies test and the science test.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home